Performers Liability Insurance
A Liability Insurance Program Providing Protection from Lawsuits of Bodily Injury and/or Property Damage
The Athos Insurance Services, LLC performer liability program has been structured to meet the needs of performers big and small. We have specifically tailored programs in place that offer the coverage you need to keep your business protected. Our programs are available for one-day special events, annual policies, and anything in between. While many performers are accustomed to acquiring insurance on a solo basis, this insurance program also offers the convenience of group policies. For events with multiple performers, our group policies help save time and money while still offering the same world-class protection and customer service we are known for.BUY PERFORMER INSURANCE NOW
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability, and the litigation costs to defend against such claims. Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
Eligible Performer Types:
- Caricature Artists
- Belly Dancers
- Balloon Artists
- Cultural Dancers
- Face Painters
- Individual Disc Jockeys
- Street Performers
- Story Tellers
- And other performers
Coverage Includes Suits Arising Out Of:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Products liability coverage (completed operations)
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities necessary to conduct activities
- Ownership, use or maintenance of fields or practice areas
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal punishment
Abuse or molestation (unless optional coverage is selected), aircraft, all acts of terrorism, asbestos liability, claims made by athletic participants, employment-related practices, fungi and bacteria, hepatitis, HIV, HTVL, AIDS, transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, lead poisoning, nuclear energy liability, pyrotechnics activity, total pollution, violation of the CAN-SPAM act, war liability and liability for occurrences prior to the effective date of coverage. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
The general liability coverage is provided by Riverport Insurance Company. Coverage in the state of Louisiana is provided by Carolina Casualty Insurance Company. Both companies are members of the W.R. Berkley Corporation, a publicly traded company “A+” rated by A.M. Best Company with over $2 billion in policyholder surplus.
- Program Rate 5 consecutive days or less: $50.00
- Program Rate 6-14 days:$100.00
- Program Rate 15-30 days:$150.00
- Program Rate 1-6 months:$275.00
- Program Rate 6 months – Annual:$350.00
- Please note: A $25.00 processing fee will be added to all orders.
The Optional Coverages
- Equipment Coverage
- Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability Coverage
- Excess Liability Coverage
- Increased Aggregates
Inland Marine insurance product provides coverage for your equipment and contents up to the specified limit.
Liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles driven on performer business.
Coverage provides additional liability limits increasing the liability coverage per each occurrence.
Increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.
- Admitted Basis
- Occurrence-Form Policy
- “A+” Rated Insurance Company
- Optional Additional Coverages
- Worldwide coverage for suits brought in the US, US Territories, Canada or Puerto Rico